Next it was time to investigate the sink outlets. They powered the rink light, but there was no switch. That was most frustrating. Also, the old box was too far under the cabinets. So I moved it, and installed a switch for the light. Bam!
Once those switch worries were laid to rest, I had naught but to effect a finale. Normally, I would opt for a trumpet fanfare, such as worthy of the victory, but it was getting late, so I opted for the light show spectacular. You guessed it. Under cabinet lights. Now on the newly installed switch.
Most triumphant.
Let the painting commence!
2 comments:
Those cabinets look great! It's nice that you have them.
Thanks. They are in really good shape for the most part. It has made the kitchen work simpler just to be painting and working on the electrical and not need to redo all the woodwork.
Post a Comment