The current fridge is much shorter than I am, and though new fridges are still not as tall as me, that may be due to the fact that I am quite tall. I have no difficulty reaching any of the cookbooks on my new shelf. As you may notice, that cabinets above and the side board left of the fridge are gone. This is in preparation for the next fridge. I did my research and found the right type of fridge and to my dismay, it would not fit. So I quickly determined that the cabinet needed to go. I and any future owners could find space for the storage, but I doubt any of us would want to live with a crummy fridge that even cheap apartment landlords would shun. So we are ready now. All clear for the next one. As soon as it gives way, I can have the new one purchased delivered and we can swap it out without a fret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment