Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guest Room Bonus?

Though the paint color decision is still in progress as you may notice, I have added a few items to the room where I would acocommodate my visitors.  First came the bed and nightstand.  Without them, it was difficult to call it a guest room.  In fact I didnt, you may recall a previous post where this room was advertised as an office.  No more.  Following that I added storage for the copious supply of blankets for those visiting from anywhere south of the North Pole.  I also inherited my old desk though you cannot quite see it from this picture.  Finally, the latest additions are the rug and futon from the interim theater.  As preparations continue the basement is about to be emptied and remade, so all that was down there to make it livable needs a new temporary home.  Thus, all you guests now get a futon to sit on all to yourself.

Enjoy.

No comments: