Friday, March 30, 2012

A new Focus on the Nozzle


So the water pressure is fabulous.  Its some of the best in the cities.  I love it, I really do, but in the old shower head weathered with ages of hard water, it was so wide open it was practically a fire hose.  Again not a problem for me, though the drain cant quite take that volume of water.  Also, now that my water is no longer free, I figured it best to conserve.  That left me with a simple choice of my go to nozzle.  Also known as the 5 dollar special for water conservation.  It still keeps the pressure decent enough, but it no longer has the same flow and volume of water.  That leaves the one question you picky folks will notice.  Yes, the pipe is brushed nickel and the conservation faucet is chrome.  I figure I will eventually get a fancy shower head, but that isn't in the budget just yet.  Again, form follows function, and I am clean, so its working great.

No comments: