What is a fella to do? I have to find something now that my bedroom is well painted and lookin sharp. I have always been a fan of navy, but I think I must branch out. The walls are significantly bolder than I have ever had before, so I feel I must decorate to match. I have the basic blinds for now, but that can be upgraded when I decide what to do overall.
So many choices, so little time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How about I send you some fabric swatches from your quilt fabric to start the process? You could pick a color or two to coordinate with the quilt for window treatments.
You could do like I do and only have a valance, so the woods are more visible out back. (Your shades give you privacy.)
Mom
Hey Parker, it is ridiculous how excited I get at the thought of giving ideas for how you could decorate...maybe I'm in the wrong profession! Anyway, I think Navy is a great idea. If you like navy, stick with it. You can branch out in other rooms in the house! So, depending on how much you want to spend, you could go a couple of different routes. The 2 off the top of my head...1) wood blinds. They are more spendy. I think a lighter wood would look great with Navy. Then you wouldn't have to have curtains, and the blinds look classy 2) You could do some sort of print/design for your comforter/bedspread and do solid curtains. They are fairly inexpensive and I know Target has some good curtain/curtain rod options. If you ask for an opinion, I will generally give one! Good luck!
Em
Post a Comment