Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Laundry Shuffle



All right all you critics and editors out there.  Here it is.  They are mostly the same angle.  I know I need to work on it.  I ended up taking about 3 dozen before during and after shots and I still didn't get it.  Lots of minor improvements add up to some major changes.  The first two shots show the laundry tub getting pulled within the new borders of the laundry territory from the wild untamed Laundry Purchase by Thomas Jefferson I think.  Thankfully, I didn't have to send Lewis and Clark out on some great expedition to explore all that was within the old purchase, but the tub was lost, so we brought it back into civilization.  The washer and dryer are flipped now, so it goes tub, washer, dryer, left to right.  There is a future cabinet to get installed to the right to allow us all 36 glorious inches of folding and sorting space.  The second set of photos show the other wall including the water heater and softener, which if not for the first floor and the roof, I would have guessed were dropped  from a helicopter.  I doubt their placement and orientation in the room could have been more random or inconvenient.  The first shot shows the heater jutting way out in the room and with the service panel facing the wall.  Brilliant.  The softener just chllin out there on its own, halfway to the door.  Kinda like it was making a run for it.  Well, needless to say, no escapes were made and all are sorted and tucked into the corner now. Count that a victory for laundry today.

No comments: