Monday, February 6, 2012
Shop Reborn
Finally starting to get the tools and parts in order. After clearing out the junk, and repainting the walls and ceiling, I started to gather my shop together. Not only the hand tools, supplies, light bulbs, and other miscellaneous salvages, but the power tools, my spiffy cart, my ladder, and some of the spare lumber. It's hardly what anyone would call tidy, but it is a start. Its all in one place, and its organized enough to get me started on the big projects in a very efficient way. It will have to suffice until I can build the garage.
Best part is a late addition, but you can see in the photo that I have my Altec Lansing speakers mounted right where I can hookup my ipod on the by the door and the speakers and ipod both are out of the way of the work space. Let not the man be far from his tunes I should say.
I also just got back from the store and have a load of electrical boxes for the beginning of the basement rewire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment