Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little Organization



So perhaps, it might seem obvious at first, but everything is so much better now.  First, we took all the boxes and tools out of the shop, then sorted them, then put them all back.  It was quite a task, though dad helped me make quick work of the sorting.  My giant box of miscellaneous that has been collecting tidbits that may be useful someday is now all in the drawer organizer.  All tools and parts accounted for and in an appropriate spot.  A few of the general tools out for easy access and the specialty tools all in their own toolkit by trade, e.g. electrical, mechanical, and plumbing.  While at it, I fixed the closet door, and gave it a handle.  If you must, you can compare my old new shop, with my new new shop, though I don't recommend it.  I am only looking forward and it looks good.  Here to many projects to come!

No comments: